Google

gerek's Media

HOT TOPIC TODAY HOT TOPIC TODAY HOT TOPIC TODAY HOT TOPIC TODAY HOT TOPIC TODAY HOT TOPIC TODAY HOT TOPIC TODAY

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Aishwarya Rai Vs Bipasha Basu [two Bollywood Beauties]

And jodhaa akbar took his life because it is a period film. Its wonderful that the timing was perfect for me. Quotltbrgt ltbrgt commenting on his next film and she said it was a fantastic experience shooting pink panther . Ltbrgt ltbrgt quotthe first shows that i received was gifted to me by my family. Ltbrgt ltbrgt she gave hits like quothum dil de chuke sanam quot quotdevdas quot and quotdhoom quot but has long been called on the emotionless amp screen by critics. Ltbrgt ltbrgt quoti don t have projects that i can not handle because i believe in everything to fulfill the commitments made my me quot she added.
Article Generated by: Blogger Post Content|Short Video Site

No comments:

Blog Archive