Google

gerek's Media

HOT TOPIC TODAY HOT TOPIC TODAY HOT TOPIC TODAY HOT TOPIC TODAY HOT TOPIC TODAY HOT TOPIC TODAY HOT TOPIC TODAY

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Bollywood Celebs Without Make Up!!!

Now i have a variety of them in my closet and it pleases me like any other woman. Its wonderful that the timing was perfect for me. Ltbrgt ltbrgt quoti have always tried to get a variety of projects that i want to have different experiences with different projects. New delhi bollywood actress aishwarya rai bachchan who has his bag full of projects with marital responsibilities says she takes only projects for which it can handle. Ltbrgt ltbrgt quoti don t have projects that i can not handle because i believe in everything to fulfill the commitments made my me quot she added. Quotltbrgt ltbrgt commenting on his next film and she said it was a fantastic experience shooting pink panther .
Article Generated by: Blogger Post Content|Short Video Site

No comments:

Blog Archive