Google

gerek's Media

HOT TOPIC TODAY HOT TOPIC TODAY HOT TOPIC TODAY HOT TOPIC TODAY HOT TOPIC TODAY HOT TOPIC TODAY HOT TOPIC TODAY

Friday, March 14, 2008

“I’ve Been At Some Of Those Sermons”




Obama said wright’s controversial statements have “pained and angered me” but urged voters to “judge me not on the basis of what someone else said but on the basis of who i am and what i believe in on my values judgment and experience to be president of the united states.

“I’ve been at some of those sermons” the rev. Obama has attended the trinity united church of christ in chicago for years and initially stopped short of a full repudiation. Jeremiah wright jr. “I categorically denounce any statement that disparages our great country or serves to divide us from our allies.

“It’s a congregation that does not merely preach social justice but acts it out each day through ministries ranging from housing the homeless to reaching out to those with hivaids” obama said.

No comments: